We are proud to announce that dr. Joanna Misiukajtis, Head of the International Relations Department of the University of Szczecin, has been selected a member of the executive committee of SGroup – Universities in Europe network.
The SGroup – Universities in Europe network is a non-profit organization founded in 1989, composed of over 48 higher education institutions from 23 European countries and 6 countries outside Europe. The SGroup is a dynamic network with over 30 years of experience in university collaboration within Europe and beyond. Its aim is to foster university excellence in education and research and to promote the continuous adjustment to educational and societal needs in a creative and innovative way. Its mission is based on four core areas of co-operation – internationalisation strategy, academic collaboration, academic mobility, and transfer of knowledge.
The Executive Committee members meet at least twice a year and their responsibilities are:
- preparation and execution of the programme of activities of the Association;
- preparation of the General Assembly meetings;
- the EC presents to the General Assembly;
- the Annual Report of Activities;
- the Programme of future activities;
- the Financial Report for the preceding calendar year;
- the Budget for the following year;
- proposals about membership.