Stanford University, Elsevier and SciTech Strategies have published a ranking of 2% of the best scientists in the world. There are two separate lists showing results of career-long and single year impact. Scientists are classified into 22 scientific fields and 176 sub-fields.We are pleased to announce that there are 5 researchers from the University of Szczecin listed among World’s Top 2% Scientists:
- Prof. Jerzy Cioslowski, Institute of Physics;
- Assoc. Prof. Eng. Jarosław Wątróbski, Prof. of the University of Szczecin, Institute of Management;
- Assoc. Prof. Joanna Kruk, Prof. of the University of Szczecin, Institute of Physical Culture Sciences;
- Dr Eng. Paweł Ziemba, Institute of Management;
- Prof. Bogumiła Skotarczak, Institute of Biology.
More information about the ranking available here >>>