The Institute of Management of the University of Szczecin, The Faculty of Economics of the University of Gdańsk and The Institute of Infrastructure, Transport and Mobility Warsaw School of Economics are pleased to inform you about the event and date of the XVIII International Scientific Conference Euro-Trans 2022 which will be held on 19-20 September 2022.
The two-day event will be organized in Sopot by the Faculty of Economics from the University of Gdańsk.The Euro-Trans 2022 Conference will be conducted in a hybrid form with debate being conducted in English. Representatives of all sectors interested in transport, mobility, logistics, and the maritime economy are welcome.
- Prof. Dr Theo Notteboom, (University of Antwerp, University of Genth, Shanghai Maritime University): Supply chain directions and challenges for global trade: towards a new paradigm?
- Prof. Dr Iven Krämer (Hochschule Bremen): Port vs. cities & regions interactions: sea and land based transportation nodes challenges.
Thematic sessions on:
- Blue growth seen from different sea users,
- Transport greening via shipping environmental efficiency improvement,
- Efficiency of the implementation of the Fit for 55 package in air transport,
- Urban mobility – towards smart, efficient and shared services,
- Logistics support for Blue Economy and Green Transition.
Special sessions on Russian aggression in Ukraine:
- Climate – Covid – Wartimes: European Transport and Logistics at the crossroad – will resilience supersede sustainability on the political mobility agenda? – session held by European Platform of Transport Sciences;
- Possible consequences of Russia’s military invasion on Ukraine on the continental and global mobility and logistics system.
For further information on the conference, please visit a conference website.