The aim of the competition for the Best Junior Researcher at the University of Szczecin is to promote outstanding young scientists employed at our University. The competition is open to persons conducting research activity at the University of Szczecin who are PhD students or academic teachers and do not have a doctoral degree, or have a doctoral degree, but which has not been obtained for 7 years (as of the date of submitting the application).
The competition is conducted in the following categories:
- economic and legal sciences;
- humanities, theology and other social sciences;
- exact sciences, life sciences and health sciences.
Points are awarded for the following scientific achievements:
- publications (articles, monographs, chapters in monographs, scientific editing of monographs);
- practical application of the results of scientific research or development works, including a granted national or foreign patent, or implementation of the results of scientific activity in a different form;
participation in the project;
- foreign internship or scholarship;
- obtaining an individual award or a significant contribution to the achievement of an achievement for which a team award was obtained in a highly prestigious and international competition;
The competition begins on 1 March 2022, and the decision and the announcement of the winners takes place by 30 June 2022. More information on Research and Scientific Projects Dept. website.