The ICABEP 2023 scientific conference was held on 25-26 September 2023 and it was organized by the Institute of Management of the University of Szczecin in cooperation with the Faculty of Administrative Sciences and Economics, Tishk International University and the College of Administration and Economics, Salahaddin University-Erbil.
ICABEP is an interdisciplinary forum for presenting new ideas and research results in the areas of accounting, business, economics and politics. It is addressed mainly to scientists, researchers and other specialists in related fields of science who focus their attention on general issues related to accounting, business, economics and politics.
Topics discussed at this year’s edition:
- Trends in leadership and entrepreneurship,
- Financial accessibility in social, political and sustainable development,
- Digital transformation: accounting and business in the digital age,
- Trends in the post-Russian war in Ukraine and peace building,
- Economic aspects of agricultural insurance in the context of sustainable development of farms,
- Quantitative methods: Connecting with digital technologies and entering the global market.