University of Szczecin has been recognized with a distinction in the Elsevier Research Impact Leaders Award in the Humanities category for its contribution to international research.
The ELSEVIER Research Impact Leaders Award since 2016 has recognized higher education institutions and their latest scientific publications with the greatest global visibility impact. The award promotes high quality research and internationalization.
This year awards were given in the following categories:
- Agriculture Sciences: University of Rzeszów
Distinction: Lodz University of Technology, University of Agriculture in Krakow
- Engineering and Technologies: AGH University of Science and Technology
Distinction: Gdansk University of Technology, Lublin University of Technology
- Humanities: Nicolaus Copernicus University in Torun
Distinction: SWPS University, University of Szczecin
- Medical Sciences: Jagiellonian University in Kraków
Distinction: Medical University of Gdańsk, Pomeranian Medical University
- Natural Sciences: University of Warsaw
Distinction: Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań, Uniwersity of Białystok
- Social Sciences: Warsaw University of Life Sciences
Distinction: SWPS University, Nicolaus Copernicus University in Torun