The Public Procurement Office informs about new ordinances of HM Rector of the University of Szczecin pertaining to the issues related to public procurement procedures:
- Regulations for executing the Public Procurement Law Act at the University of Szczecin;
- Regulations regarding public procurement procedure for public tenders with net value lower than PLN 130,000.00
- Tender committees’ regulations at the University of Szczecin
Employees of the University of Szczecin are obliged to observe the provisions of the aforementioned ordinances during the process of drafting and realizing purchase procedures.
Furthermore we inform that as of 1st of January 2021 the Public Procurement Law Act of 11th of September 2019 (Dz. U. 2021, item 1129 as amended), hereinafter the PPL, came into effect and replaced the entirety of the existing provisions.
Simultaneously we inform that the basic threshold for application of the provisions of the PPL is the amount of PLN 130,000. Furthermore, consistently with the contents of the announcement of the President of the Public Procurement Office of 3rd of December 2021 regarding the current European Union thresholds, equivalents in zlotys, equivalent in zlotys of the amounts expressed in euros and the average exchange rate of zloty against euro which constitutes the basis for calculating value of public procurements or contests:
- the current exchange rate of zloty against euro which constitutes the basis for calculating value of public procurements and contests is 4.4536,
- the current European Union threshold for works is EUR 5,382,000 which is equivalent of PLN 23,969,275;
- the current European Union threshold for deliveries and services or organizing contests is EUR 215,000 which is equivalent of PLN 957,524